The Brush Bug now has a little brother…it’s the Baby Bug!
It’s a small hand-tied, custom-machined, one-of-a-kind hair jig that was originally designed to fish for BIG black crappie down on Kentucky Lake. We’ve been told by several people “it’s simply the best jig they’ve used, especially for tipping with a live minnow.” We kept the design streamlined and used our smallest jig head (3/32 oz.) to make this a great jig to fish in cold water but it excels year round.
- chartreuse head/chartreuse thread and a pearl & silver fleck tail
- orange head/orange thread and a chartreuse & silver fleck tail
- pink head/pink thread and a pearl & silver fleck tail
- red head/red thread and a chartreuse & silver fleck tail
- silver head/blue thread and a pearl & blue fleck tail
- chartreuse head/chartreuse thread and chartreuse & silver sparkle tail NEW color
- black head/black thread and chartreuse & silver sparkle tail NEW color
- …and more colors to come
On-line orders will receive:
- 1 – 3/32 oz. jig with #4 hook per package
- 1 – 1/4 oz. jig with #4 hook per package
SPECIAL ORDERS: Our mold does make other hook and jig head sizes. These special requests require you to CALL to place your order! Call 217-840-1221. Do NOT order online!
- other hook sizes: #1 & #2
- other jig head sizes: 1/8 oz. & 3/16 oz.
- they can also be made with a black head/black thread and chartreuse & silver fleck tail
* Colors may vary slightly from product images on this website.