Walleye & White Bass Guided Fishing Trips at Lake Shelbyville with
A guided fishing trip for crappie is $325 to split between 2 anglers. For walleye and white bass, it's $325 to split between 2 anglers and $50 extra for a third person. All consist of a full 8-hour day out of a fully-rigged 20-foot Yar-craft walleye boat.
The fee includes fishing rod, tackle, bait, and the cleaning of your limit as long as the fish cleaning stations are open and operable.
All you need to bring is something to eat, drink, rain gear, if weather
requires and a valid Illinois Fishing License. This is for either the day or the weekend.
You may now pay for your fishing trip online - click here for details.
Take fishing break and call Steve
Welch at Lake Shelbyville Guide Service - (217) 762-7257
or (217) 840-1221, don't miss out on the year-round fishing
known Steve since he started guiding. I've heard him speak
at least 20 times and learn something new every time. I've
fished with Steve about a half a dozen times and was never
disappointed. If Steve isn't catching fish, neither is anyone
else. He'll put you on the fish."
-- Jerry Freadhoff,
When you book your guided fishing trip on Lake Shelbyville...
Steve Welch will call or email 3-4 days before your trip
- Reconfirm your trip
- Discuss directions and a meeting location (differs depending
on time of year, type of fish, and boat ramp location)
You will need to bring:
- Something to eat and/or drink
- A rain suit, depending on weather conditions
- A cooler to carry your fish home
- A valid Illinois Fishing License
You need to know:
- Steve Welch will clean your catch for you unless the fish cleaning
stations are closed.
- Fishing trips will go rain, shine, or snow but not freezing
rain, as it's too cold.
- Fishing trips start at sunrise and end around 3 p.m. or at
the client's discretion if an earlier end time is desired.